Monday, November 13, 2006

Four things you didn’t necessarily know about Peter…

I enjoyed doing this but struggled to answer some of the questions. That comes from being an Enneagram 9!

Four jobs I have had in my life
Clerical Assistant Chippenham Tax Office 1973
Packer in Wondermash factory 1975
Crate maker in Frozen Pea factory 1976
Minister in Enfield north east London 1978 - 83

Four movies I would watch over and over
Sons of the Desert (Laurel and Hardy)
Brief Encounter
This Happy Breed
The Ladykillers (original version with Alec Guinness, Herbert Lom, Peter Sellers et al)

Four places I have lived:
Chippenham, Wilts
South Norwood, London SE25
Weston by Weedon, Northants
Dawley, Telford, Shropshire

Four TV shows I love to watch
Planet Earth, (almost anything with David Attenborough)
Frost (the early ones were better)
Foyle’s War
Monarchy

Four places I have been on holiday
Canada
Lamacraft Farm, Devon, with the Community of the Glorious Ascension
Woolacombe
Isle of Mull

Four of my favourite foods
Marmite and Lettuce sandwiches
New wholemeal bread
Roast Pork
Apple crumble and custard

Four places I would rather be right now
Heaven
Chippenham
In a country cottage in front of an open fire
Goran Haven

Four friends I think will respond
What makes you think I have friends?? OK I admit it I DO have friends…
Perhaps Margaret, Bob, and…..um….oh and all of you guys of course!

No comments: