Friday, November 10, 2006

Four Things about ... Sarah

Things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Filing
2. Data Entry
3. Teaching at boarding school
4. Teaching at day school

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Dirty Dancing

Four places I have lived:
1. Bristol
2. Oxford
3. Bath
4. Bognor Regis

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Doctor Who
2. Torchwood
3. Lost
4. Robin Hood

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Isle of Wight
3. France
4. Pembrokeshire

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Lasagne
2. Pizza
3. Pork
4. Any school dinners

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At the theatre
2. At my sisters
3. At my parents
4. In my bed

Four friends I think will respond:
Hopefully all the other Snog Bloggers will copy this and post their own list!

No comments: