Monday, September 25, 2006

News from Helen

I have had an email from Helen:

"I am really busy, my main role here is cleaning the flats that people like me come to and making people feel welcome, putting things in the fridge for them. I also help with others in simulation games which businesses, schools and organizations come to, to learn and have a glimpse into what it is like to live in poverty. When I first arrived I had the great chance to check goods that were going to Israel in a container that day, it was great to see it go. I have joined a club on a Sunday, that's what they're called, it is like Sansome Walk. Hope you are ok, send my regards to all that know me, love Helen X This is a great humanitarian organization."

2 comments:

Ali said...

Glad she's still in one piece and is having a good time helping out. Also good to know she has found a group to join.

Sarah said...

She's working for Crossroads International
website: http://www.crossroads.org.hk/
Not sure about her support.