Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Baptist Assembly

We had a great time in Brighton. There is something great about being together with so many other Christians. The worship sessions were really good and the teaching was excellent but challenging. I may have to get some of the talks on cd as I'm sure some of you would find them good (in fact maybe I could use them in the worship session I am leading later in the term!) We sang some new songs too, there should be some details going up on their website soon so you can all learn them too!

I think Peter and Bev had a good time too, though they did some work during the weekend as they did some stewarding at a few sessions. Peter did wear his new hat, it had the effect of driving the sun away! Peter bought Norman Kember's book (and got it signed!) and we had our photos taken with him. Norman was on the Baptist Peacemakers stand and I picked up some info if anyone is interested.

No comments: